Montag, 16. Juni 2014

Hi Spencer

Jordan recently told me that you'd love to read something erotic from me. Is that so? He said:
"Hey, why don't you write Spencer a letter all spiked with sexual innuendoes - he would just go nuts, I'm telling you!"
"How dare you...." I repelled.
"Relax" Jordan went on, "Spencer just read your book and outed himself as a new fan who's appetite for more just awakened and especially for more erotic content"

O.k. Spencer, here we go...
Once there was this couple, lovely, beautiful woman, handsome guy, they where living somewhere outside LA, when Jason, the guy - it was a hot and sleepless summer night  - made a confession to his wife. He said: Tilda you know it is strange but for some reason I keep on fantasizing you having sex with another woman and when we have sex there is always this other woman in bed with us"

 "Oh. Really." she replied. And: "Well, to be honest, Jason, I've just met a woman, Downtown LA - I really don't know what happened to me, she just run into me and I was... electrified and when she touched my arm with her hand asking me if I was o.k. I almost fainted. So she invited me for a drink in a hotel bar and ... we just ended upstairs and in bed."
"Sh...When did this happen? When did you first met .. and how many times have you been together?" Jason wanted to know

"We met about 4 or 5 weeks ago and have been together every other Friday since." she confessed. "What about your fantasies, can you remember when they first came up?"

"I don't know" he mumbled awkwardly and "Is she gay? I mean is she a real lesbian or is she bisexual?"

"Well I am not quite sure, she seems not to want to talk about it. I only know that she had sex with men, too."

 "How does she look?"

Huge Smile: "You won't believe me, but she quite looks like Marilyn."

"Marilyn Monroe?"

"Marilyn Monroe."
Jason eyed up his skinny, dark haired wife. Imagining her in the arms of Marilyn Monroe almost blew his mind...Jealousy? No sign of!

So, enough for today, Spencer. To be continued very soon.

Best wishes to you,

Lily.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen