Montag, 9. Juni 2014

Dear Prince

Let me just express my deep love and admiration for you with a few lines (of words).

I am so happy you are back on stage! Just saw this photograph in the Guardian the other day - and how can I describe - I was so radiated by it, my heart felt so light and filled up with  love, I mean I was not feeling very well at the time and then.. there was: Prince. Just looking at your image really worked like a medication for me, so amazing, isn't it?! WOW!

You know (now, as I let you with these lines) I have always been adoring you since your magical voice found its way through my ears straight into my heart (somewhen in the eighties) for the first time and later I saw this movie with you (can't remember what it was called) and then I was totaly lost. Which means I totally felt for you.

(Please appologize my broken English, it is all I have and I am not able to fix it....)

That's why it did not work out with Vernon, later on. I mean Vernon was a huge fan of you, too and he even had some similarities with you - but I am afraid to say, he sort of copied you and that was not a good thing to do. We should never copy one another, we should just be who we are and become who we want to be but nonoe else but ourselves.

Now the funny thing is that I do not really fancy excessive E-Guitar Sessions and stuff, infact I rather hate those but - yours I can bear.  I mean, please don't get me wrong, not only bear but admire! I think you are a phantastic Guitarplayer, you are in fact a Genius! (Oh my God how can I make clear what I actually wanted to say...see, it is always like this with me, I start talking or writing and then suddenly in the middle of a sentence I sort of ...well...) what I am saying is - it is not the Guitar who I love eventhough I still love you when you are celebrating your Guitar (it's probably getting worse...) where as I quite often have to shut my ears or switch off the sound when I hear excessive guitar sessions from other musicians. (God help!)

Well...

(a quite similar thing (with the guitar) I have with Jimi Hedrix by the way...)

JESUS!

Let me just say: Your New Album (as far as I know it) Is Mindblowing, Heartcracking And Fucking Genious!

Prince - So Good You Are Back!

THANK YOU!

GOD BLESS YOU

with all my Love,

Lily


deep breath

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen