Mittwoch, 10. September 2014

Jordan, my Love

I had this dream the other night. It was just one little scene...a friend, a real and good friend and I just came togehter, we met and talked and everything was calm and kind, there where no spies around, no police, no military, no fashists...only this good friend and me. We were discussing about a place to go for a drink when he invited me to the bar in the ministry. He said we could just open the ministry bar and have a drink there. And everything was harmless and normal. I mean it was normal that he had the key to the bar in the ministry and that we could just go there for a drink and noone would even take notice or bother or suspect anything...I mean just like it should be! Two friends meeting and having a drink in a bar which one of them is managing. And the ministry was just a ministry - just an office on behalf of the citizens, the people. Nothing more and nothing less.

So when I woke up I realized how fucking weired everything is and that I will never ever feel this kind of calmness and normality ever in my life again.

Well. This is why sometimes I just go nuts. And run around like a Rolling Thunder. There are so many things that turn out so fucking wrong and there is no fucking reason to be calm and relaxed  and feel normal. I mean look at our ministries. If they where just offices on behalf of the people, things would look very different. And much calmer. For sure.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen