Freitag, 11. Juli 2014

Liebster Jordan

Can't wait jumping into your arms again! Time is not easy without you, you know that. Well...Am quite having nice conversations with myself though, from time to time. Ja. Mitunter können auch Selbstgespräche sehr aufschlussreich sein. (besonders wenn sie abgehört werden, hihi, just kidding)

Nö. I am o.k.Und dann ist da jetzt ja auch noch Prince Velvet zu uns in die Isolation gekommen. Was für ein Wesen! Scheu wie ein Reh, unergründlich wie eine Sphinx, zart wie Seide und weich wie Samt. Und dabei ist es ein Hund!

Prince Velvet The Underdog
We just love him. Velvet, sweet Velvet.

Die Landgänge werden kürzer und routinierter. Was zwar sehr langweilig ist, aber den Vorteil hat, dass einem weniger Wachpersonal über den Weg läuft. Anyway, it is really boring. And as soon as Velvet is more familiar and secure with his new destination here, we will keep on going...you know what I mean.

Ansonsten vermisse ich Dich wie gesagt sehr. Not only that I am holding Selbstgespräche, in my dreams I even have Sex with myself. So weired! One part of me is male, laying down under and the other part is female sitting on top of me.... Well, this might be a new story for Spencer!

Wishing you Well

Love,

Lily

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen